Spring Cleaning

Thursday 16 April 2015

With one set of visitors departing yesterday, and the next set due to arrive on Monday, I have found myself thrown in to a cleaning frenzy! Well, kind of. 

I spent most of my day today doing laundry and trying to restore my house to a decent level of cleanness, in between tea breaks and looking at Instagram. 



I do feel motivated to tackle a proper, full-on Spring Clean before my next set of guests arrive, as daunting as that may be. 
I have already completed a "deep clean" (oh my!) of the bathroom, but other rooms are a bit more terrifying. For now, I will settle for throwing open every window in the house to let in the spring air (and fumes from the roadworks outside), and claim that I am "spring cleaning".  


So, after my day of tea-drinking and window-opening, I am off to enjoy a well earned glass of wine until Tim returns from playing football. 


1 comment :

  1. If you've managed laundry, bathroom, tea and wine, that sounds pretty spectacular to me! Well done xxx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground