Under the Weather

Tuesday 5 May 2015



It has been a hectic few weeks, and I find myself coming out the other end completely loaded with the cold. Booo! 

I had planned to do so many wonderful things with all the free time suddenly opening up ahead of me, but instead I am sofa-bound and snotty. 
I suppose it is to be expected, after trying to do all the things at once and running myself down, but I'm still not pleased about it! Add in the miserable weather (why do I always forget that the coming of Spring just means more rain?) and I am feeling rather sorry for myself. 

So! I think I will just hibernate with multiple cups of tea and wait for the weather and my nose to clear. Hopefully embracing the cosy time snuggling up on the couch will make me resent it slightly less! 

Moan over, happy Tuesday everyone! X

1 comment :

  1. Yep! Best way is to embrace what's good about a bad situation. You'll recover quicker xxx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground