New Month, New House, New Start

Tuesday 4 November 2014




Me again! Hi. So I seem to have taken rather a long break just there, sorry about that. Anyways, as the title of this post may suggest, I am making a new start with the blog. I vow to be a better, more regular (ha!) blogger from this day forth. We’ll see how long that lasts. 
As the title of this blog also suggests, I have a new house! Yay! Tim and I finally managed to move out of his parents’ place after nearly two years, which is pretty great. We are absolutely loving having our own space again and we’re really enjoying making our wee house a home. No doubt you will be seeing more of that in the future.



The title also suggests that this is a new month, but you should probably have worked that out for yourself by now. Seriously guys, come on. 

That’s all folks!


Toodles

1 comment :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground