Snotfest 2014

Friday 14 February 2014




Hello peoples!


I am writing to you today from my bed of pain! I'm afraid I don't have much to say as I am feeling pretty terrible. I have had a horrible cold all week. In fact, I am pretty sure it is the worst cold known to mankind. 


My mother-in-law claims that she's sorry for passing on her germs but I'm starting to think that she is secretly trying to kill me. I'll be keeping a close eye on her and her offers of "Echinacea" from now on...

So far this week I have been surviving mostly on Lucozade, cough medicine and Netflix. Happy days! There was a terrifying moment yesterday when I ran out of lucozade and thought all hope was lost, but then my lovely husband went out and bought more so disaster averted for now! 

Anyways, I'm going to retreat back into my cave for now and I'll write again when (and if) I can think of anything interesting to say! 

Thanks for reading, I love you all! 

Aims xx



2 comments :

  1. Oh, honey! What a wee shame xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Aimee! Its Cassieface! just to say that your blog is marvy! loads of lurve!
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground